You’ve found me! I guess you can’t hide on the web nowadays, so instead of someone digging up dirt on my life, affiliations, and political donations, I might as well put it all out there in the open.
Let me introduce myself. I am Andrew Chau and I am an ENFJ/ENTJ happily married to the most beautiful and compassionate woman on the planet, an INFP. I love anything that has to do with people: education, sociology, pop culture, you name it. Yep, I’m an extrovert to the extreme. There’s plenty more to say, but I’ll let you learn more about me through my thoughts and dreams.
Top Ten Life Goals (and the progress)
1. Marry the love of my life and raise 2-3 beautiful, healthy children.
2. Visit all seven continents.
3. Attend TED (a conference about innovation in technology, entertainment, and design) as a speaker. I hope to present something really cool that makes society better. I’m not looking to present a gimmick.
4. Write a legitimate book about one of following topics: education, technology, or marketing. Then appear on Conan O’Brien’s, Stephen Colbert’s, and Jimmy Fallon’s talk shows to promote the book.
5. Start and build an organization that directly impacts more than 100MM people in a positive way.
6. Meet the current U.S. president.
7. Take my parents and my wife’s parents on a trip around the world.
8. Watch the New York Mets in a World Series live.
9. Read the entire Bible, front to back.
10. Live long enough to see great-grandchildren.
Books: High Fidelity by Nick Hornby, Good to Great by Jim Collins, The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell, Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell, Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis, Hop on Pop and other favorites from the Doctor
Movies: Jerry Maguire, Serendipity, In Good Company, Fever Pitch, Blood Diamond, The Shawshank Redemption, Moulin Rouge, Scent of a Woman, The Princess Bride, Good Will Hunting, Lord of the Rings
Music: ColdPlay, Nick Drake, Norah Jones, John Mayer, Goo Goo Dolls, FFH, DC Talk, Damien Rice, Chantal Kreviazuk, Sarah Brightman, George Gershwin, and… Justin Timberlake, oh yeah
People: Jimmy Fallon, Demetri Martin, Barack Obama, Conan O’Brien, Rick Warren